Visiting our Tasting Room
Lopez Island Winery is situated in the San Juan Archipelago. Visitors are welcome to our Tasting Room in Lopez Village. We hold special tasting events, theater, music and other special occasions at the winery overlooking our garden and vineyards.
Grounds Rental—Weddings & Special Events
Our Winery garden is available for rental for your special occasions, such as weddings, receptions, retreats or fundraisers. For more information, please see our Grounds Rental page.
Tasting Room Hours: for Lopez Village
- Memorial Day Weekend: Fri, Sat, Sun 12 to 5 pm
- June & September Thurs trhough Saturday 2 to 6 pm
- July through September: Thursdays through Saturdays, 2 to 6 HAPPY HOUR 2 - 6 PM Featuring Wine by the Glass, plus Cheese & Wine Pairings!
- October to December: To Be Announced
Special Events at LIV- Summer 2015
Sundays in the Vineyard Garden
Wine by the Glass, Cheese & Fruit Plates, Lawn Games
2 to 6 pm
Please, no outside food or drink
Directions & Map
Lopez Village Tasting Room: 265 Lopez Road. From the Lopez ferry landing, go south on Ferry Road 1 mile and bear right on Fisherman Bay Road. About 2.75 miles to Weeks Road- go right, 0.5 miles to Lopez Road. Turn left, we are a little further along we're on the right.
Eastsound Tasting Room: We are sorry to report that this tasting room is now permanently closed.
See a Google map to the Vineyard.
New Releases Currently Available:
- Siegerrebe 2012 Gold Medal winning again! Some of the best Sieg in the world comes from our vineyard; you have to taste it to beleive it!
- Rose Produced from Yakima Valley Merlot and Syrah- dry and refreshing when chilled on a hot summer's day!
- Sangiovese 2013 Coming Soon and Tasting very nice...
- Madeleine Angevine is Available! See our list of Retail Outlets, visit our tasting room or see us at Seattle area Farmer's Markets!