Visiting our Tasting Room
Lopez Island Winery is situated in the San Juan Archipelago. Visitors are welcome to our Tasting Room in Lopez Village. We hold special tasting events, theater, music and other special occasions at the winery overlooking our garden and vineyards.
Grounds Rental—Weddings & Special Events
Our Winery garden is available for rental for your special occasions, such as weddings, receptions, retreats or fundraisers. For more information, please see our Grounds Rental page.
Tasting Room Hours: for Lopez Village
- March 23rd - April 30th: Saturdays, 12 to 5 pm
- May, June, and October: Fridays and Saturdays, 12 to 5 pm
- Memorial Day Weekend: Fri, Sat, Sun 12 to 5 pm
- July August: Wednesdays through Sundays, 12 to 5
- September: Fridays and Saturdays, 12 to 5
- October thru December 19th and March thru April: Saturdays, 12 to 5 pm
- January to March: special days only, please subscribe to our newsletter! Appointments for groups of 8+ available, please use contact information below.
- PLEASE NOTE CLOSING LISTINGS: updated frequently on the sidebar.
Special Events at Lopez Village Tasting Room
They are back: Fireside Port & Wine Filled Chocolates
Events in the Winery Garden
We have an event in the works, please check back!
Other Island Time Tastings in the Works:
Check back- Information coming soon!
Directions & Map
Lopez Village Tasting Room: 265 Lopez Road. From the Lopez ferry landing, go south on Ferry Road 1 mile and bear right on Fisherman Bay Road. About 2.75 miles to Weeks Road- go right, 0.5 miles to Lopez Road. Turn left, we are a little further along we're on the right.
Eastsound Tasting Room: We are sorry to report that this tasting room is now permanently closed.
See a Google map to the Vineyard.
New Releases Currently Available:
- Blackberry Wine Fully ripe berries from our organic certified farm, produced a wine of remarkably full flavor! Great for Winter Holiday celebrations.
- Sangiovese 2012 Coming Soon and Tasting very nice...
- Madeleine Angevine is Available! See our list of Retail Outlets, visit our tasting room or see us at Seattle area Farmer's Markets!